SED 2008 (Site Equipment Demonstration) England

Do you know about any events or fairs, please let us know

Topic author
Nick Drew

SED 2008 (Site Equipment Demonstration) England

Post #1 by Nick Drew » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:07 pm

Hi Guys,

In a few months time on the 13th May SED 2008 will open it doors for this years plant extravaganza!!

I will be attending as usual on the middle day Wednesday 14th along with fellow members Jeremy Rowland & Tonermz, I thought it might be a good idea if any other members are attending that we could all meet up on the day.

Please let us know if anyone else is interested and we can arrange a meeting point? I know it seems like a fair way off but it will soon come around and I like a bit of forward planning :thumbs_up:

Nick :mrgreen:

tini

Re: SED 2008 (Site Equipment Demonstration) England

Post #2 by tini » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:40 pm

Nick Drew wrote:Hi Guys,

In a few months time on the 13th May SED 2008 will open it doors for this years plant extravaganza!!

I will be attending as usual on the middle day Wednesday 14th along with fellow members Jeremy Rowland & Tonermz, I thought it might be a good idea if any other members are attending that we could all meet up on the day.

Please let us know if anyone else is interested and we can arrange a meeting point? I know it seems like a fair way off but it will soon come around and I like a bit of forward planning :thumbs_up:

Alright mate,i would'nt mind going this year had to pull out last year as could'nt get cover,if you have room i could cover some of the cost,be nice to have somethung to look forward to after being miserable with this weather

Topic author
Nick Drew

Post #3 by Nick Drew » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:45 pm

Hi Graham, (Tini)

Well you would be more than welcome mate we do have a spare seat if you fancy coming with us :thumbs_up: But be aware it will be an early start on the road !! Hope thats ok with you as I know you have a longer trip up then any of us!! :cry:

tini

Post #4 by tini » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Nick Drew wrote:Hi Graham, (Tini)

Well you would be more than welcome mate we do have a spare seat if you fancy coming with us :thumbs_up: But be aware it will be an early start on the road !! Hope thats ok with you as I know you have a longer trip up then any of us!! :cry:

Time or travelling aint a problem mate,we'll talk more closer the time,well its friday which is good got the weekend off.
I heard lastnight the release of the new case 130B is just around the corner,if its anything like the 210B to drive it'll be a cracker. :thumbs_up:

Topic author
Nick Drew

Post #5 by Nick Drew » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:27 pm

tini wrote:
Nick Drew wrote:Hi Graham, (Tini)

Time or travelling aint a problem mate,we'll talk more closer the time,well its friday which is good got the weekend off.
I heard lastnight the release of the new case 130B is just around the corner,if its anything like the 210B to drive it'll be a cracker. :thumbs_up:

Ideal Mate!!

Yes I heard about the new B series Case CX130 coming out, also coming out around March/April are the Volvo EC140C and Komatsu's Dash 8 upgrade of the PC130 cant wait to see them :thumbs_up:

tone_rmz250

Post #6 by tone_rmz250 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:30 pm

and the new hitachi! :thumbs_up:

Jeremy Rowland

Post #7 by Jeremy Rowland » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:37 pm

Glad you mentioned this one Nick :thumbs_up: cos it had also crossed my mind that it would be nice to meet up with other CMN members.
You can count on me being there ;)
Anybody in the West Midlands area wishing to travel down togther please contact me.

Jeremy

IBH

Post #8 by IBH » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:06 pm

Seems there will be plenty of new Volvo kit launched at SED (phot of new Volvo Forestry excavator):
http://www.hub-4.com/news/978/volvo-to- ... nes-at-sed

Jack

Post #9 by Jack » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:46 pm

I want to go but its in school :geek: time :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Topic author
Nick Drew

Post #10 by Nick Drew » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:41 pm

Jack wrote:I want to go but its in school :geek: time :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Damm !! :twisted: That's too bad Jack!! Some other year maybe.

I think there may well be a good turnout of CMN members on the 14th May, should make for an enjoyable day out :thumbs_up: Lets pray for good weather :roll: :lol:

Holger any chance of some CMN flyers/cards to distribute on the day??

Maybe we can get the T-Shirts sorted before this date :dizzy:

Nick.

Return to “Events”