fendt 712

Show us bogged in machines here

Topic author
d4c24a

fendt 712

Post #1 by d4c24a » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:17 pm

i have had today off work as i have not used up my holiday ,so i went to the farm today to do some work on a peugeot 405 that i bought recently , thing were going well until i got a phone call from one of the farm workers to say he was stuck for the second time today :doh:
as no one else was around i took the big fendt to pull him out ,but it did,nt ,the bin was still nearly full so we went to the farm where he was loading muck and got the merlo and emptied the bin ,another pull but still no go ,i was just digging big holes :lol:
so i repositioned myself at a bit of an angle and tried again it started to work and was nearly out went disaster the front tyre popped of the rim :dizzy: so after a bit of digging ,some water from the trough a ratchet strap and air supply from the fendt it was back on :thumbs_up:
only for me to pull again and the opposite tyre come off :lol: so after putting that one back on and making sure they had plenty of air in ;) i pulled again from an angle and out it came :thumbs_up: what a waste of an afternoon off :lol:
cheers graham
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

tim
Flag: Great Britain

Re: fendt 712

Post #2 by tim » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Nice pics Graham-I suppose as a last resort you could have called big brother out. :thumbs_up: Tim

John Gaunt
Flag: Great Britain

Re: fendt 712

Post #3 by John Gaunt » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:29 am

Great pictures, Graham.

Return to “Accidents and Bogged in machines”