MY HYMAC 580D REFURBISHMENT

Discuss excavators here

TullyveeryClassicJCB
Flag: Great Britain

Re: MY HYMAC 580D REFURBISHMENT

Post #71 by TullyveeryClassicJCB » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Chris, its a digger you sold to a bloke in Ballynahinch. It needs a good wash but still looks good for its age. The cab is going to need attention soon. The solenoid on the starter is playing up. Other than that its above average in every way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
William

JCB Hydra Digger Loadall 65
JCB 3DIII Powertrain
JCB 3DIII (Manual)
JCB 3DII
JCB 3CIII
JCB 805B

Topic author
newjcb123uk

Post #72 by newjcb123uk » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:23 am

B100 LOADER wrote:Nice to see you back Chris and glad things are more settled for you now :thumbup:
Martyn

Hiya Martyn - long time since we messaged - thanks for the welcome back :thumbup:
How's the Drotts? Are u still doing a bit for the classic mag - I haven't seen or bought it in ages. Unfortunately most of my classic mag collection suffered from the ex wife's vengeance too :roll:
"A man reaps what he sows"

Topic author
newjcb123uk

Post #73 by newjcb123uk » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:30 am

TullyveeryClassicJCB wrote:Chris, its a digger you sold to a bloke in Ballynahinch. It needs a good wash but still looks good for its age. The cab is going to need attention soon. The solenoid on the starter is playing up. Other than that its above average in every way.

Boys a dear William - I remember that wee digger well - I'm trying to recall where I bought it before I refurbished it :geek: anyhow I traded it in for a really really lovely Priestman 108s and it still exists over the hill from me. I'm glad you have her now - I'm sure she will be in good hands. Ill try and hunt for the photos of her before and after refurbishment - the guy who bought the 805b did squat diddly with her so she hasn't had much use in the 7-8 years since I sold it to him. :brravo:
"A man reaps what he sows"

Return to “Excavators”