Kubota KX36 First edition operators manual

Discuss excavators here

Topic author
greysts
Flag: Great Britain

Kubota KX36 First edition operators manual

Post #1 by greysts » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:38 pm

I'm the treasurer of a small charity that has just bought a very early model Kubota KX36. It's been blasted and painted (yes, I KNOW) but the clock is only showing 1026 hours which we believe to be genuine. Everything is nice and tight, no fluid leaks and no black smoke when it starts. Finding out what the controls do is quite intuitive but I would really like an Operators Manual to make sure our people follow the service requirements. I've got the KX36-2 download from this site but the controls are somewhat different on the 36. Anyone know where I can get one, please?

adg
Flag: Wales

Re: Kubota KX36 First edition operators manual

Post #2 by adg » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Hi Spencer,

No idea where you may get an owners manual except from either Kubota or perhaps ebay.

Perhaps post a few pictures, I'm sure someone will be able to identify and clarify the unknown controls for you.

Cheers

Alistair

diggerjones

Post #3 by diggerjones » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:32 pm

IMG_00000616.jpg
Is it like mine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
greysts

Post #4 by greysts » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:06 am

Basically, no! Yours is a 36-2 which was the first upgrade after the KX36. Yours has also got the enclosed cab whilst ours has just got the roll-bar and roof. Thanks for trying.

Topic author
greysts

Post #5 by greysts » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:10 am

adg wrote:Hi Spencer,

No idea where you may get an owners manual except from either Kubota or perhaps ebay.

Perhaps post a few pictures, I'm sure someone will be able to identify and clarify the unknown controls for you.

Cheers

Alistair

Hi Alistair. We've managed to find our way round the controls but the thing that I really want is the various service routines and time scales along with a graphic showing all the grease points. I know the ones you can see on the arm are all fairly obvious but there may be others we've missed because we don't know where to look!

adg
Flag: Wales

Post #6 by adg » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:54 pm

greysts wrote:
adg wrote:Hi Spencer,

Cheers

Alistair

Hi Alistair. We've managed to find our way round the controls but the thing that I really want is the various service routines and time scales along with a graphic showing all the grease points. I know the ones you can see on the arm are all fairly obvious but there may be others we've missed because we don't know where to look!

Spencer,

I guess that a the good starting point would be the KX Operators manual in the download section - a useful guide to service intervals for this machine type. I've created a laminated maintenance manual for my old KH66, but there are plenty of unique bits that I've documented along the way for my machine. Maintenance schedules have remained about the same, but as I'm the sole operator I just do it as a matter of course now.

Alistair

Return to “Excavators”