JCB JS 20MH Material Handler

Discuss excavators here

Topic author
TUHD

JCB JS 20MH Material Handler

Post #1 by TUHD » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:57 am

Video of JCB JS 20 MH material handler from Martens Houtvezels. The JCB JS 20 MH mobile material handler is special developed for work in heavy and dusty recycling applications. The JS 20 MH have a very strong and robust mobile undercarriage with outriggers. The machine has a own JCB EcoMax Tier IIIB engine and don't need AdBlue and don't need DPF filters. The material handler boom is also very robuust and heavy constructed. For better sight it has a hydraulic elevated cabine for better sight. So operator always have a good overview and good sight when loading shredders, trucks or other recycling equipment. The machine from Martens Houtvezels have a 5,7meter, long main boom and 3.6 meter stick. With bucket linkage and cilinder so it can work with sorting grab or other attachments. Optional is a special scrap boom available. The JCB JS 20 MH material is the 20th sold JCB machine to Martens and use only JCB machines for the production of pellets. The will be used in Bio Energy plants. Also important to mention is the very low fuel consumption: so around 6-8 liters a./hour

Last edited by TUHD on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WWW.Highreachdemolition.com

Dah
Flag: Great Britain

Re: JCB JS 20MH Material Handler

Post #2 by Dah » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Really low fuel consumption isn't it!

Dah
Flag: Great Britain

Re: JCB JS 20MH Material Handler

Post #3 by Dah » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Am I working the fuel out right thinking about it?! So it could use around 60L in a shift? Think I'd be doing well driving my car 8-hours on a 60L tank...

Return to “Excavators”