CAT M313C RUBBER DUCK

Discuss excavators here

Topic author
Jim M
Flag: Great Britain

CAT M313C RUBBER DUCK

Post #1 by Jim M » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:59 am

Hi all, Here are some pics of one of W.DANIELS PLANT HIRE cat rubber duck working at langage power station job near Plymouth.This particular machine is going to be my future mount :o :? .I don't think it will take long to get used to operating it apart from the bounce you get with them, anyone with any handy operating tips for these machines it would be greatly appreciated as i am more used to operating ones with tracks :lol: .

There is rumours that this machine along with the larger cat m318c which is also on the fleet are going to be traded in for the new D series models,if anyone have any reviews on these i would like to know what these are like compared to the C SERIES .

JIM :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

equipment fan

Re: CAT M313C RUBBER DUCK

Post #2 by equipment fan » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:30 pm

nice rubber duck showed here!Looks to be a must have for this jobsite.She looks everywhere on this site!

Robban_C

Re: CAT M313C RUBBER DUCK

Post #3 by Robban_C » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:22 pm

Jim M wrote:... anyone with any handy operating tips for these machines ...

I am not that experienced with rubber ducks as I also prefer tracked ones but I might tell you of a mistake that I did with "rubber on my feet". I was traveling with the undercarriage backwards. As you might realize that makes the steering go the wrong way. Let me say that I had a brutal awakening when I tried steering. :mrgreen:
Volvo EC45 PRO -06
Volvo EC35 -01
MB-Trac 800 turbo
Bigab 10-14 hook lift trailer
MF 3165, Poor Ferguson

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RobbanxC

Return to “Excavators”