[Request] Kubota KX36-2 parts manual

Discuss excavators here

Topic author
greg.fordyce

[Request] Kubota KX36-2 parts manual

Post #1 by greg.fordyce » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Hi,

I am hoping someone can point me in the direction of a parts manual for a KX36-2.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Greg.

Smoothhound

Re: [Request] Kubota KX36-2 parts manual

Post #2 by Smoothhound » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Dont know if anyones using this thread but worth a try! I have a KX36-2 Alpha and Im a novice when it comes to excavators. Looking for a engineering/workshop manual to help fix a few issues...well more than a few. Seem to have a Hydraulic leak, a few electrical issues and the machine drives like a tank. Not sure if its meant to be this bumpy to ride? Any help or knowledge would be appreciated.

Gerard

Post #3 by Gerard » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Have you searched the the downloads section Greg? There is one manual there possibly only an operators manual though.

Where abouts is your oil leak from Smoothbound is it from the pump area or control vale or hoses? What kind of electrical issues have you got?? Is there steel or rubber tracks on it.

Smoothhound

Post #4 by Smoothhound » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi Gerard - I will need to do some further investigation into the hydraulics. I was using it for an hour and noticed lots of fluid on the track, looks like it has come from the Cab area. I will have to take up the floor and start investigating. There is a smell in the cab of Oil so I don't think its a new issue, perhaps thats why the previous owners got rid of it. When the weathers clear Ill get out there and start investigating.

Only minor electrical issues. The Window Wiper motor was dead, i cleaned it up and got one the top blade motor working, only problem is it on continuously. The cabin switch doesnt seem to have any effect. Again, a minor issue that will be looked at when the weathers better (i dont have a workshop). Oh and the washer fluid pump turns but nothing pumps out.

The manual in the download section is the Operations manual but really useful for the servicing info. Thats all I have at the moment. If you have experience of these machines and dont mind offering help on the forum Ill gladly post more stuff as I dont have any experience and just learning as I go.

Thanks.

Return to “Excavators”