Poclain 75 CKB

Discuss excavators here

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Re: Poclain 75 CKB

Post #181 by Jeremy Rowland » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:52 pm

Well today was not quite as constructive as I'd hoped for, on arrival the heavens opened and prevented any work being done on any of my machines until after ten, so I helped Andrew and Tim with some of Andrew's work on one of his towed farming furrow rollers.
Once the weather stopped raining it was time to spring into action and the first job on the agenda was to secure the new rear seat cushion as I had bought the correct UNC pins for the job, easy job as I thought but no :x not such an easy job and it was with much cussing that I finally got the cushion secure.
By then the weather had given way to glorious sunshine so a hasty paint job on the one side of the cab and touch up of the paint on the offside bonnet cover was quickly done :thumbup: result!
Another small but nagging job was then taken on, the one spot light bulb has blown but I am going to try and replace the whole thing as it looks crap; next job all being well will be the decals, then taking on the rotary coupling after which it will be odds 'n' sods.

Jeremy

essexpete

Post #182 by essexpete » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:15 am

Soon go out on hire!

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #183 by Jeremy Rowland » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:26 am

essexpete wrote:Soon go out on hire!

:lol: :lol:

Return to “Excavators”