Bayston Hill Quarry/Walters

Do you have a site around the corner? Show us the progress, discuss the approach ...

Joes1989
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Bayston Hill Quarry/Walters

Post #51 by Joes1989 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 pm

haha about time! Ive spent the alot of time on our newish JS220LC over this past month and i have to say its more than a match for anything else ive driven!

jcbjs220

Post #52 by jcbjs220 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Lol, well tbh the 220's are a good machine, so are the 130's, but the 330's as you hear is a bit of a let down......but the biggest problem both jcb and hitachi are both facing at the moment are the isuzu engine! the amont of stories of cracked heads and blocks, fuel faults etc etc from the engine is shocking. And i know that hitachi have had as much an issue with it as jcb. Why the hell they have that stupid in line filter in the lift pump i'll never know, its the kind of filter you expect to see on a 1 tonne digger, not a thirty tonne machine! All these immisions laws are good in one sense, but they are not pratical. In an ideal world yeah its a great idear, but this isnt an ideal world!! In a way, i cant wait to see the js range have the diesilmax lump in it! Im certain it will happen, just a matter of when!

Joes1989
Flag: Great Britain

Post #53 by Joes1989 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Yeh i like the 220....fast,smooth,silky hyds....all the things you need for an easy....ish life!

Return to “Workplaces/Job reports”