sidney jewel contractors wadebridge

Discuss large and small companies here.

Topic author
d4c24a

sidney jewel contractors wadebridge

Post #1 by d4c24a » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:01 pm

has anybody heard of this company ,i think they went bust some years ago ,
this was one of the owners of my CAT D4C their name and phone number are still on the diesel tank :D
cheers graham
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

Nick Drew

Re: sidney jewel contractors wadebridge

Post #2 by Nick Drew » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:56 pm

Hi Graham,

I can't say that I have heard of this company but there again I am not native of the South West :dizzy: Maybe one of our Cornish members Tone or Tini will be able to shed some light on it :?

Nick :mrgreen:

tini

Post #3 by tini » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:22 pm

d4c24a wrote:has anybody heard of this company ,i think they went bust some years ago ,
this was one of the owners of my CAT D4C their name and phone number are still on the diesel tank :D
cheers graham

alright mate it's tini,sidney jewel used to own a quarry on the outskirts of wadebridge,the place is called sladesbridge and the redundant quarry is now a bus depot.
the dozer was mainly used for one of his many landfill sites he had a few around the area.
I'll raise the question at the weekend if the owner is still alive and i'll get back to ya.

Nick Drew

Post #4 by Nick Drew » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:56 pm

tini wrote:
d4c24a wrote:has anybody heard of this company ,i think they went bust some years ago ,
cheers graham

alright mate it's tini,sidney jewel used to own a quarry on the outskirts of wadebridge,the place is called sladesbridge and the redundant quarry is now a bus depot.
the dozer was mainly used for one of his many landfill sites he had a few around the area.
I'll raise the question at the weekend if the owner is still alive and i'll get back to ya.

Ideal Tini, :thumbs_up:

I am sure this will be of great interest to our member Graham (d4c24a)

Look forward to more info on this one!!

Nick :mrgreen:

Topic author
d4c24a

Post #5 by d4c24a » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:48 pm

hi tini i would be interested in any info you can find out :thumbs_up:
i purchased the machine from sedgemoor plant, where it was resting in the bushes with a D4D
he told me he brought them from a farmer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

Return to “Companies”