JCB 3C MkIII in France

Are you working on a certain project? Renovating an old machine?
Tell us about it here and show us the progress.

essexpete

Re: JCB 3C MkIII in France

Post #31 by essexpete » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 pm

topkit wrote:Is that the chap in Merryworth i know him he has two container loads of parts !! he shares a field with a local contractor who has loads of old tractors and plant in the same field, I have been there a few times, there also used to be a really decent chap out at Stapelhurst he was called Quadrant plant and it was like Alladins cave there he used to buy the odd old JCB and Hymac machine in and clean up / repaint and sell on he had loads of photos of the machines on the wall in his barn. He has retired from the game now which is a great pity as he was pretty close for me to get parts.

Froglet if you are getting the parts in the UK and need to get them over to France go to Interparcel.co.uk they have accounts with DHL and UPS, FEDEX and are very reasonable with there shipping costs so if you are getting someone in the UK to get all of the parts you need then box them up and book interparcel on the tinterweb and they send a van up to collect the box and it is usually delivered within a few days, i use them all of the time every week.

It is a few years back but I am thinking it was the man near Staplehurst as he new a friend of mine from there.

Return to “Projects”