Image size

How can we improve CMN? Please post your suggestions here!
Do you have problems with the site? Post here!
Do you have problems with the registration or problems to log in? Contact us at webmaster (at) classicmachinery.net

Also check out our How-To!

Topic author
BulldozerD11

Image size

Post #1 by BulldozerD11 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:35 pm

H Holger notice that the Images have a header that says - Image as been resized clck for full size image ut you actualy get a smaller image in a fancy border and clickn on that dose not give a bigger (zoomable to full size) image as implyied by header and happens on other sites.

(if this has been pointed out before I must have missed it, Just it fustrating that you canot get the bigger photo as sometimes want to see more detailed view) Sure users used to get a bigger image at one time when image clicked before pop up window appeared.

Dave
Interested in Tractors, Plant, Heavy Haulage or Steam visit http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Tractor_%26_Construction_Plant_Wiki
Help document every manufacturer model build, and record every machine in preservation, clubs and events etc.

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Re: Image size

Post #2 by Holger » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Hi Dave,

I noticed the same.
It is a glitch in the modification of the code.
I will look into that.

(Anyhow, the image will not get any bigger then either the clicked version or the resized version. So you do not need to get frustrated :thumbup: )

/Holger
Some resources:
How-To

Topic author
BulldozerD11

Post #3 by BulldozerD11 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Hi Holger or Site Admin ?

On some posts today clicking for the larger image gets a error mesage instead of a (bigger) image.

Dont know if this is just one users images being faulty or a system problem

Some HH Pictures From Thamesmead and the Sarens crane threard also by John

Dave
Interested in Tractors, Plant, Heavy Haulage or Steam visit http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Tractor_%26_Construction_Plant_Wiki
Help document every manufacturer model build, and record every machine in preservation, clubs and events etc.

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Post #4 by Holger » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:27 am

Hi Dave,

is this still occuring?
I cannot reproduce the problem in the thread you are linking.

I am still checking the first problem. But as I have had to update the board two times since that I forgot about it.
Maybe I will remove the code for the "lytebox" and add another one that also enhances the upload-feature with a watermark-function.
Some resources:
How-To

Return to “Support and Suggestions”