New JCB 3c II owner

Feel free to introduce yourself here.
Tell us where you are from and how you found CMN!

Topic author
brknbnes

New JCB 3c II owner

Post #1 by brknbnes » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Wow what a nice site...thanks for all who have kept it up, helped keep it up, or will continue to support. :backto: My new neighbor has a JCB 3cII excavator in rough shape....I think he picked it up in a trade or something but I am impressed with it. It's rusty, leaking, hunk of power I want to get going...I've tried to find a manual or some info on it so as to get ideas as to how it works. I haven't found a link yet but will continue looking! :wave:

normg

Re: New JCB 3c II owner

Post #2 by normg » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Keep us posted on the progress in the market for one myself.

shanbough

Post #3 by shanbough » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:41 pm

JCB 3C Leyland 38TD and 4/98NT engine service manual
Hello Alan welcome to the site, This should be the link to download the service manual for your engine, Im sure its more than likely a Leyland 38td cold start engine. Best of luck with it, a real strong powerful machine when everything is running as it should be!!!!!

Topic author
brknbnes

Post #4 by brknbnes » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:41 am

Thanks for the welcome...I been trying to download from the site here and can't seem to find a program.....it keeps saying it cannot open file...I tried to find and download a program but it is a little over my head how it works......can someone just send it to me on a regular mail? I use google mail and it works flawlessly....I'm brknbnes@gmail.com sure wish I could download them I would have already been reading for days now.... :(

Topic author
brknbnes

Post #5 by brknbnes » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:44 am

I think my neighbor said he got this beast for about 3k.....hard to believe...it runs good and drives, changing fluids out now and trying to figure out what is what....

Mark.Rive

Post #6 by Mark.Rive » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:15 pm

brknbnes wrote:Thanks for the welcome...I been trying to download from the site here and can't seem to find a program.....it keeps saying it cannot open file...I tried to find and download a program but it is a little over my head how it works......can someone just send it to me on a regular mail? I use google mail and it works flawlessly....I'm brknbnes@gmail.com sure wish I could download them I would have already been reading for days now.... :(

Hi welcome on board. You will need to make a few more posts before you can start downloading from this site. not as bad as it sounds, just Start a topic in Loaders/Backhoes and post some pic's of the beast :thumbup: Cheers Mark

Topic author
brknbnes

Post #7 by brknbnes » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Aye...I been down for a bit but I'm back in touch...thanks for the info and I'll try to get some pics as I have no camera right now......

Return to “Member Introductions”