Re: I need your feedback!

Feel free to introduce yourself here.
Tell us where you are from and how you found CMN!

Topic author
Aussie

Post #1 by Aussie » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Hi, or as you would expect from me, G'day !
I only joined up yesterday because I was searching for a way to find workers - specifically Plant Mechanics with Caterpillar experience to work in Western Australia.
I am a migration agent and was asked by a West Australian company to look for staff who are experienced on large CAT equipment - Dump trucks, loaders, graders (793D&F, 785D, D11R, D10T, 854G&K, 994F, 24H, 16H, 330D).
Then I found this fabulous site with all this talk about these machines. Anyway please tell me if it is appropriate to post this type of issue.
But get this:  Salaries will be the local equivalent, circa aud $110K to $135K :
There are 50 + vacancies on a three year working visa.
Work is in Perth in WA regional areas with a roster of 2 weeks on, 1 week off.
There are also regional residential vacancies where the candidate would be supplied a heavily subsidised house and also workshop positions in Perth.
Please let me know if this is appropriate for the site and if so, how should people get in touch with me.
Last edited by Martyn Henley on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved post from Feedback topic.

Topic author
Aussie

Is anyone interested in jobs in Western Australia ?

Post #2 by Aussie » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Hello from Downunder .
I am new to the site am looking to recruit Plant Mechanics with Caterpillar experience to work in Western Australia.

Pays around $110-135,000 AUD on a 3 year working visa.

Please tell me whether I am posting in the correct forum !

Send me a message to say g'day..

allistairc123

Re: Is anyone interested in jobs in Western Australia ?

Post #3 by allistairc123 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 pm

great subject!
i worked in w.a for few months on a working holiday visa, loved every second of it, best country on earth, i have currently got my second 2 year visa and i am in the process of seeking fi-fo work as an excavator operator, preferably on a mobile rock crushing team.

anyone that is thinking about doing this....... the grass is MUCH greener. been there done that.

i actually visited the cat dealer in perth when i was there!
URL of the original image: http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r243/allistairc123/oz%20diggers/P1010359Large.jpg
URL of the original image: http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r243/allistairc123/oz%20diggers/P1010368Large.jpg
URL of the original image: http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r243/allistairc123/oz%20diggers/P1010376Large.jpg

allistairc123

Re: Is anyone interested in jobs in Western Australia ?

Post #4 by allistairc123 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:00 am

Aussie wrote:Hello from Downunder .
I am new to the site am looking to recruit Plant Mechanics with Caterpillar experience to work in Western Australia.

Pays around $110-135,000 AUD on a 3 year working visa.

Please tell me whether I am posting in the correct forum !

Send me a message to say g'day..

any oppertunitys for maintenence welders with a lot of bucket repair experience?

Topic author
Aussie

Post #5 by Aussie » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Hello Allistairc123,
Sorry for the late reply...I am not used to this site and how it works.

There probably is work for you as a welder - have you got a CV with details of any qualifications and work experience. ? If you are interested then send it to me at:

melbournelawyer@bigpond.com

and I will find out for you.

Cheers
Lesley

Return to “Member Introductions”