Mooroka Haulers

Discuss haulers/dump trucks here

Topic author
nixs

Mooroka Haulers

Post #1 by nixs » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:34 pm

I wonder if anyone here knows anything about Mooroka haulers, A friend has 2 of them imported from England and the belt tensioning system isn´t working on one of them. The problem is that the whole package of the tensioner is stuck in the frame, we cant get it out to inspect the cylinder and spring. There are lots of cracks everywhere in the frame and it is very poorly repairwelded several times. maybe the tensioner has accidentally been welded? Maybe if they burned throw then welding?

Happy for any info about these machines anyone can contribute with!

Nick Drew

Re: Mooroka Haulers

Post #2 by Nick Drew » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:00 pm

nixs wrote:I wonder if anyone here knows anything about Mooroka haulers, A friend has 2 of them imported from England and the belt tensioning system isn´t working on one of them. The problem is that the whole package of the tensioner is stuck in the frame, we cant get it out to inspect the cylinder and spring. There are lots of cracks everywhere in the frame and it is very poorly repairwelded several times. maybe the tensioner has accidentally been welded? Maybe if they burned throw then welding?

Happy for any info about these machines anyone can contribute with!

Hi Nix,

I have not had any dealings with Mooroka tracked dumpers, :dizzy: but here is a website of a UK dealer who sells them http://www.cautrac.com

Why not drop them an email they maybe able to help??

Nick

Nick Drew

Post #3 by Nick Drew » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:25 pm

Hi Nixs,

As I know you are such a big fan of Mooroka Dumpers :D :D Thought I would post a shot of one that was on display at the Site Equipment Demonstration earlier this year ;)

Nick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
nixs

Post #4 by nixs » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:17 pm

It´s looking a lot like the older ones but what a tremendous design lift around the cab!! Now you can see the front!

Return to “Haulers/Dump Trucks”