Using Dozers And A Chain For Clearing.

Discuss dozers here

tctractors
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Using Dozers And A Chain For Clearing.

Post #31 by tctractors » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love it, you cannot beat a good Hedghog sandwich.

tctractors

ps. magic stuff,thank you.

Topic author
Deas Plant

Post #32 by Deas Plant » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi, 'Tuthersiders' - Especially from the 'Old Dart'.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ Sounds to me as if there might be some dissent over your way about what constitutes a desirable citizen and what to call those considered somewhat less desirable. I think I can assure you though that 2 x D8's and 600 feet of 2 1/2" chain WOULD clean out one of those parks fairly efficiently. Mind you, you may need to fit out each D8 with multiple machine gun posts to fend off the vengeful newly displaced.

See? We've still got chaining in the thread. LOL.
You have a wonderful day. Best wishes. Deas Plant.

d4c24a

Post #33 by d4c24a » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:09 pm

tctractors wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I love it, you cannot beat a good Hedghog sandwich.

tctractors

ps. magic stuff,thank you.

is that with squirrel sauce :thumbs_up:
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

d4c24a

Post #34 by d4c24a » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Deas Plant wrote:Hi, 'Tuthersiders' - Especially from the 'Old Dart'.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ Sounds to me as if there might be some dissent over your way about what constitutes a desirable citizen and what to call those considered somewhat less desirable. I think I can assure you though that 2 x D8's and 600 feet of 2 1/2" chain WOULD clean out one of those parks fairly efficiently. Mind you, you may need to fit out each D8 with multiple machine gun posts to fend off the vengeful newly displaced.

See? We've still got chaining in the thread. LOL.

hi deas how are things down under ,i am surpised that a certain fellow of multiple handles has not found this site or thread yet :doh:
as this sort of thing brings him out from under his rock ,but then he has been silent for a while on other forums so may be the rock is too big to move this time even for a low track :lol:

i am sure you would have people similar to our pikeys and have your own unique name for them
cheers graham
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

Topic author
Deas Plant

Post #35 by Deas Plant » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Hi, Graham.
I don't know if you have been frequenting the OTHER multi-denominational forum lately as I have not been there much at all but I have been informed that said multi-handled gentleman has been banned therefrom. If so, he may be looking for fresh fields in which to sow his particular brand of 'wild oats'. If he does turn up here, the smartest thing that Holger could possibly do would be to ban him right from his very first post. He has been almost nothing but trouble, mis-information and annoyance everywhere I have seen him pop up.

I have also been wandering around ACMOC and ACME a bit more since I stopped posting at the OTHER site and I have not seen the gentleman in question there either. Maybe he has worn out his welcome in more than one place. With these two circumstances in mind, it would handy if there was someone here with the ability to track IP addresses and ID's in case someone of suspicious character does turn up here under another handle but with the same old song.

This particular gentleman is part of the reason why I no longer post over there. D.....242j accused me of stalking him. I certainly didn't go looking for his posts to dump on but I sure didn't miss any that I came across which were of 'dubious ancestry' and the few that were O.K., I left alone. Then the 'Big Noise' over there had a shot at me for breaking the posting 'rools' and what he was accusing me of doing was not mentioned in said 'rools' - - - at the time. I figured that free spech had just flown out the window and so I departed.

Some events since have convinced me that I made the right decision, to the point where you would be battling to get me back there with 2 x D8's and chain, at least until a couple of conditions have been met, and I don't see that happening any time soon.
(See? STILL on topic.)

Yes, we have our fair share of 'undesirables' DowNunder and they have various names depending on what part of the country you might be in and who is talking about them. Some of them are a LOT like the cane toads, rabbits, foxes, domestic cats and LANTANA. They should NEVER have been allowed into the country in the first place.

Things are a bit quiet down here at the moment but there does seems to have been a slight increase in demand in the last couple of weeks. Whether it's just a 'blip' or the start of something better, only time will tell. I gather it's pretty quiet on the 'Top Side' too.

Catchyalater.

d4c24a

Post #36 by d4c24a » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm

well Deas i think you did a bloody good job in keeping his crap to a minimum :thumbs_up:
as you have said on rare occasions he could make a sensible post or two :doh:
i did notice some questions arose on where you had gone ,but
i am glad your on here as you have a wealth of knowledge that you are more than willing to share :thumbs_up:
cheers graham

Nick Drew

Post #37 by Nick Drew » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Deas Plant wrote:Hi, Graham.
I don't know if you have been frequenting the OTHER multi-denominational forum lately as I have not been there much at all but I have been informed that said multi-handled gentleman has been banned therefrom. If so, he may be looking for fresh fields in which to sow his particular brand of 'wild oats'. If he does turn up here, the smartest thing that Holger could possibly do would be to ban him right from his very first post. He has been almost nothing but trouble, mis-information and annoyance everywhere I have seen him pop up.

I have also been wandering around ACMOC and ACME a bit more since I stopped posting at the OTHER site and I have not seen the gentleman in question there either. Maybe he has worn out his welcome in more than one place. With these two circumstances in mind, it would handy if there was someone here with the ability to track IP addresses and ID's in case someone of suspicious character does turn up here under another handle but with the same old song.

This particular gentleman is part of the reason why I no longer post over there. D.....242j accused me of stalking him. I certainly didn't go looking for his posts to dump on but I sure didn't miss any that I came across which were of 'dubious ancestry' and the few that were O.K., I left alone. Then the 'Big Noise' over there had a shot at me for breaking the posting 'rools' and what he was accusing me of doing was not mentioned in said 'rools' - - - at the time. I figured that free spech had just flown out the window and so I departed.

Some events since have convinced me that I made the right decision, to the point where you would be battling to get me back there with 2 x D8's and chain, at least until a couple of conditions have been met, and I don't see that happening any time soon.
(See? STILL on topic.)

Yes, we have our fair share of 'undesirables' DowNunder and they have various names depending on what part of the country you might be in and who is talking about them. Some of them are a LOT like the cane toads, rabbits, foxes, domestic cats and LANTANA. They should NEVER have been allowed into the country in the first place.

Things are a bit quiet down here at the moment but there does seems to have been a slight increase in demand in the last couple of weeks. Whether it's just a 'blip' or the start of something better, only time will tell. I gather it's pretty quiet on the 'Top Side' too.

Catchyalater.

Hi Deas,

Can you please PM me or one of the other Mods on the background to all this (fill in the gaps) :dizzy: so we are all forwarned ;)

Nick :thumbs_up:

Neil D
Flag: Great Britain

Post #38 by Neil D » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:33 am

Deas,
Sorta had missed all the fun and games on the other site as my computer had broken down at the time but you gotta admit being of convict stock they were not going to take you too seriously anyway!!!!!
I'm just kidding-its great to see you on this board as you have a great deal of knowledge that is imparted with great humour and humility :thumbs_up: Phew! glad that grovelling's over!!!

Neil

Topic author
Deas Plant

Post #39 by Deas Plant » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi, Graham.
I'd think seriously about going back to HEF but for 2 things. I DON'T like being 'muzzled' and it appears that 'He who would be obeyed' has told some others that he has restored my posting privileges but he sure hasn't told me yet.

In the meantime, I'll be quite happy wandering around here and at ACMOC and ACME.

The whole essence of forums such as this is to share knowledge. At least, that's how I see it. The gentleman of the multitudinous handles did very little knowledge sharing but rather spread mis-information and utter garbage and attempted to stir. Personally, I think he was shown WAY more tolerance than he deserved on the various forums where he posted. Had I been a 'Mod' on the OLD, old ACMOC BB, I would have 'bleeped' him then and not allowed him back, ever. It was patently obvious very early in his career that he had only one note in the only song he wanted to sing. It doesn't take a lot of that for the 'novelty' to wear off.

Hi, Neil D.
Quote:
"I'm just kidding-its great to see you on this board as you have a great deal of knowledge that is imparted with great humour and humility Phew! glad that grovelling's over!!!"
Unquote.

How's yer gravel rash, M8? LOL.

Hi, Nick Drew.
I'll do that little thing but ONLY 4U. LOL. Gotta keeps the 'CHAINS' of communication open. (See? I got the word, 'chain', in there again. LOL.) Would you care to send me an e-mail and I'll give you all the gory details in my reply?

nick lamb

Post #40 by nick lamb » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Getting back to chains.......They would look good around a Gypo's neck and perhaps around the neck of our beloved 'hi track/low track' debater,or should that be 'masterdeba............. :lol:

Return to “Dozers”