Theives

Discuss dozers here

Topic author
68a

Theives

Post #1 by 68a » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Had a bit of a problem with some rather nasty chappies in my yard the other night,well,about 2am in the morning.I have been burgeled at the yard 3 times so far this year.The first time a gang of three succeeded in hurting my wallet.The second time Father Bear managed to scare them off with an armed response officer and my wallet remained intact.
However,last night panned out abit different.
I got the alarm call about 2am and met my wing man outside the pub.Of course,we went totally and utterly unarmed with no means of defending ourselves........of course....By the time we got to the yard it looked like a false alarm but to be on the safe side we proceeded with caution(unarmed.....of course)and we switched our phones to silent.The lights were shut down and total darkness was the order of things and just when I thought it was safe I noticed a torch over by a D8.Two heroes were helping themselves to some of my 12 foot baulks of 8x2 timber and I figured that this was rather unacceptable cricket.Due to the fact I was sober,the red mist decended(I am laid back when drunk but can be abit nasty when sober)
I'm not really sure what went down next(apart from one of the burglers)but my mum heard the Tourets syndrome kick into my vocabulary in the nearby village and all hell broke loose.
According to the Police report later,some abuse of human rights occurred that night and Father Bear copped a shrapnel wound to his head and I have hurt both of my wrists for some reason.The two chaps with funny accents copped some minor injuries themselves and were treated to an unexpected swim in the moat where it would seem that one of them discovered he couldn't swim.This gave me the opportunity to have a little get together with him again(unarmed......of course).
Anyway,Father Bear and I decided to let them dive through the hedge as they were cornered like rats and this worried me somewhat so we backed off and let them make their exit.
I got my timber back.

jcb4cx
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Theives

Post #2 by jcb4cx » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Quality , i guess they wont be back ,incase you are armed next time :lol:
every village has one , is yours missing you

tctractors

Post #3 by tctractors » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Kin' ell' not a good moment. tctractors

Jeremy Rowland

Post #4 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Why do certain individuals make life so hard for the honest majority does make me mad :evil: shame they didn't get more of a good kicking but nonetheless I think they may try somewhere a bit easier next time, pity they got away at all but at least they went away wet and empty handed.

Jeremy

TrevorJ
Flag: Australia

Post #5 by TrevorJ » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:50 am

"unexpected swim" :thumbup: ... and a 14" wrench is unarmed :lol:

Least of all you're alarm system is up to scratch and the thieving sods are smart enough to be more worried about getting the heck out of there.

But I say better thieves than the "funny" sods (read batshit kooks) who are more interested to find new and interesting ways to hurt a fellas' wallet by tampering with machinery, equipment and tools.

Neversweat

Post #6 by Neversweat » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :brravo:

RichardJW~

Post #7 by RichardJW~ » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:49 pm

sods!....nothing is sacred these days.....good job you got in there in time.

what did the rozzers say?.........indirect pat on the back?

4FODENS

Post #8 by 4FODENS » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:09 am

Well done the thieving bastards need shooting, if it were me they would have gone to hospital to have the lead shot removed from them. which i would have put in them (by accident of course).
A while ago i had some machinery stolen from my yard where i used to be, They loaded my Manitou telehandler on to my almost new Cheiftain plant trailer, coupled it up to my Ford TW25 tractor & drove the lot away. then came back another night & took my almost new grass topper, my Bomford hedge trimmer, My Welgar hay bailer & a few other bits of farm equipment. & believe it or not just by luck i found the trailer a couple of weeks ago & reported it to the police & they are not interested in helping me get it back.

KWDLDK

Post #9 by KWDLDK » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Hope you got some satisfaction out of it 8-)

4FODENS

Post #10 by 4FODENS » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:09 am

No I got nothing other than the police make it easy for these theiving bastards because they are afraid of catching them knowing they will get hurt & when they get to court on the odd occasion that they do catch any.the theives start to cry out that they have gypsy rights & the police cant touch them, so the police back off & they walk away Scott free laughing all the way to the pub to brag to their mates that they got away with another job. I found my trailer as i said before, i found out who took it & who bought it, plus i found out about a lot of other things that they had stolen, i found out where they lived & how they got rid of a lot of what they stole, who the transport & so called breakers yards were that bought the stolen property so they could ship it abroad the next day very often in containers & lots more aswell. basically i did all that the police should have done but no they always come up with an excuse that they are short staffed & it is easier to catch motorists doing a few miles an hour over the speed limit or having no road tax or M.O.T . than to do proper police work.To me the first thing they should have done was to confiscate my trailer regardless of the excuses the man gave them because at the end of the day, stolen property is stolen property & they even checked it over & admitted it was my trailer but still let the farmer who has it keep it & they wonder why people do not have any respect for them any more.

Return to “Dozers”