what is machine is it??

Discuss skid steers here

IANOZ

Re: what is machine is it??

Post #11 by IANOZ » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:30 am

Hi Greg , There is plenty of those type of tractors about in that price range, along with hens teeth and flying pigs :lol: . Do you watch farm hub .You can look at what has been listed each day plus whats in the magazines . I dare say you are keeping an eye on ebay. All ways see lots of what your looking for before and after but not often during when you are looking . But i will keep an eye out for you . ian.

Topic author
gamble.greg

Post #12 by gamble.greg » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:22 pm

:claphands: :claphands: yes, very good........... :lol: :lol: I do see you point.........I do watch the hub and even the trading post as well as ebay, but you know what its like, you just have to miss one of them and there it was and its gone............thanks for keeping an eye open cobber.....greg
GG

IANOZ

Post #13 by IANOZ » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi Greg , Probably to big for what you want .There is a international 766 tractor on ebay ,5 grand starting price in south australia . Your email address will go to home i take it and not out there . It is a big tractor 100 HP but i dare say plenty of weight to counter balance a forklift on the front andthe same for the postdriver on the back .I used one many years ago pulling vibrating roller and with a side boom mower . Beautifull light power steering .ian.

Topic author
gamble.greg

Post #14 by gamble.greg » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:13 am

Thanks Bud, I had a look mate but she really is a bit big for the job and the bottom line is $$, so let that one go...........I am starting to head in the direction of getting a nuffield and put orbitol power steering on myself........could be another steep learning curve.........I really dont want more projects, we have enough of them to last me for years !!! :dizzy: I sometimes wonder why I keep doing this to myself..........greg
GG

IANOZ

Post #15 by IANOZ » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi Greg, I got an email From Jim in oz the other day.He senyt a couple of photos of an inter tractor he is doing up for his place .HYD blade on the front ,and forklift mast on the back ..Only thing that would worry me with a wheel tractor with front mounted forkliftis most of them have the front end bolted to the front of the motor and would be a lot of stress and strain on things.. Depends what you are lifting i guess ,weather your after heifgt with the mast or carrying weight . .What about flip over forks for the 580B or a quick hitch bucket and forks set up .Food for thought .ian.

Topic author
gamble.greg

Post #16 by gamble.greg » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:29 am

hi Bud....flip overs on the 580B would be nice I havent had anything to do with them as yet.........your spot on :bow: with the thoughts on wheel tractors, i have taken that into consideration, thats why i am thinking more toward chamberlain and nuffield, they have chassis rails, there has to be others too........like everything, one piece of machinery wont do it all, i need the height inside the shed as the forklift is just the same level as the mezzanine, but would want it to lift round bales out in the paddock, anything heavier than that we manage with the 580B.......nuffield is actually the pick as the fork lift mounting brackets are drilled to suit...........cheers, greg
GG

IANOZ

Post #17 by IANOZ » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi Greg , Don't know if you have a forklift mast lined up yet .There is one one ebay 3 mt lift height in NSW Starting price $1000 buy now price of $1950,,said it was fitted to a massey tractor . ian.

Topic author
gamble.greg

Post #18 by gamble.greg » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:25 am

Hi Bud, thanks for that, I got one at a clearing sale a little while ago, it was fitted to a Nuffield, has the side rail mounts on it still, all it needs is a control, oh, and of course a tractor......... :lol: it was a real bargain......$100.........greg
GG

IANOZ

Post #19 by IANOZ » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Hi Greg ,Good on you :claphands: .Right place ,right time and right price :claphands: . Do you victorians look at stuff up here saying S**t thats cheap ,wish it was down here ..Because we queenslanders up here do it all the time ,looking at stuff down there ..All right mate ,safe trip home and enjoy the farm time .ian. PS ....whats the go , Did the guy with the nuffield buy it at the same clearing sale and your fork mast is going to bolt straight on :thumbup:

Topic author
gamble.greg

Post #20 by gamble.greg » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Maaate...........let me tell you something............you Queenslanders have ALL the bargains up there, :arrrrgh: :mrgreen: nothing in Victoria is as cheap as anything I see for sale in Queensland...........apart from a TD18 for $10k on ebay that came from about 40 k's away from me, there was one bid and it went to Queensland........oh, and I guess there is the 3 tractors (yes, ebay, of course) I bought this week, BUT apart from that.......... it is ALL in Queensland..........Oh, the clearing sale with the forklift mast, well the bloke had sold the tractor prior to the auction and I tried to buy it off the bloke who then owned it but he wouldnt have a bar of it, I think he had been borrowing it for some time and had set it up for his equipment........here is the shortcuts if you want to see my 3 bargains.........Cheers......greg

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... K:MEWAX:IT

GG

Return to “Skid Steers”