what is machine is it??

Discuss skid steers here

IANOZ

Re: what is machine is it??

Post #21 by IANOZ » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:52 pm

YEAHEP all in victoria.. I found Jim a Mitsubitshi drott cheap as ,where ???125 Kms from him ,Hes rapted ,so far . There is 2 cat 933 drotts on ebay starting price $3000 ,Where???? Victoria . Have a look on NZ ebay , Some things there so cheap ,It almost makes me cry . And wheres New Zealand ,Its like Philip Island Isn't it .Just off the coast of Victoria :lol: :lol: :doh: .No ,you have it all wrong , nothing in queensland cheap Except the politicians, Can let you have the whole Queensland Labor party cheap as for a nice guy like you .They just spent Billions of $ Resuming propertys ,destroying peoples lives for thier traverston dam project .Federal goverment says No They can't build it . Like DUH :doh: Wouldn't you get all your approvals in place first Before starting a project like it ..ian.

IANOZ

Post #22 by IANOZ » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi Greg , Mate i see that guy up the road from you has some tractors and the cat d4 back up on ebay ..He has a nuffield listed with one bid on it .Don't know if its the same one that you where looking at?.Guess you must be getting close to heading back to work . Have not done the maths to work out whether you get to be home for xmas or out on the rig . Either way wishing you and your family a merry christmas and happy new year .ian.

Topic author
gamble.greg

Post #23 by gamble.greg » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 am

Hi Bud, yes mate it was the same tractor, when I offered hime $2,000 for it he wasnt interested, never mind.............Thanks for the larf mate, when I read what you said about the queensland pollies........ :lol: :lol: :lol: ........near did myself a damage............but it is ok because we have some in victoria like that, maybe they all came from canberra and split up to get better coverage :doh: yes, this is me first day offshore and heref for chrissy (second year in a row) :arrrrgh: :arrrrgh: :evil: not fair but that is how it is sometimes in this game, we had 3 chirstmas dinners in the last week when i was home, was only home for 10 days because of the training and a bit of time in darwin, at least we got out for a fish while we were there and got it in as a mini second honeymoon too, needed the points after forgetting to wish the wife happy anniversary the week before :doh:
Heres wishing you and your family a very merry christmas and great year coming, and of course everyone on CMN too......greg
GG

IANOZ

Post #24 by IANOZ » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:52 am

Hi Greg ,Sorry mate i didn't see your post until now . So merry belated christmas .. I know you won't be able to celabrate the new year with a beer :thumbdown: so i will remember to have one for you :thumbup: ..Mate obviously you don't have a teenage daughter,because the job of remembering and reminding their dumb forgetfull dads of those important dates belongs to them so if she forgets to remind me i can just blame her . My missusess birthday is about two weeks away and anniversary is about a month away .easy to remember now but on the day :doh: :dizzy: :arrrrgh: ..The nuffield ended without a bid as the one bid was withdrawn .There is {WAS?} a 574 inter with a rear mounted forklift on it but i didn't think that setup was what you were after ..You should go back and offer him $1500 for the nuffield now as it was his starting bid ,with no reserve. . keep in touch mate .ian.

snowshoveler

Post #25 by snowshoveler » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:12 am

Hi Folks...
Chris here from Nova Scotia, Canada.
The skid steer posted in the first post,is identical to mine.
however mine is a massey ferguson from about 1977.
mine has a v4hd wisconsin engine .
full hydrostatic drive,only belt is on the alternator.
has 3 pumps 2 for drives and 1 for lift.
only machine ive seen with oscillating wheels.meaning wheels always stay on the ground,
even if you run over a 6x6 with 1 tire.
Not sure who made them but ther are pretty much off the shelf parts as far as i know.
bought mine with busted drive motor and replaced shaft in it for 150 cdn.
about 3200 hours on mine now and runs decent for age.
use it for snow removal and yard work as well as moving large logs at my sawmill.
Interested on other opinions .
Regards Chris

Topic author
gamble.greg

Post #26 by gamble.greg » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi Chris, I bet it's toasty warm there in NS right about now (inside next to the fire that is).........thanks for your post, :thumbup: I am sweating it out in about 34 degrees (c) with about 90% humidity day and night here, 500 klms NW of Darwin Aus..........sounds like an interesting machine with the hydraulic and wheel setup the way it is......I didnt go ahead with the purchase of the machine, basically I chickened out because that is the only one I and a few others had ever seen and because I am on limited time at home due to work committments, I decided not to take on another orphan project, I really have to try and limit the amount of "non operational" projects that i seem keen to adopt.......got any other interesting machines there mate ? Take care now.....greg
GG

Return to “Skid Steers”