Takeuchi Excavators

Discuss compact excavators here

IANOZ

Re: Takeuchi Excavators

Post #41 by IANOZ » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:05 am

HI graham , please tell me where other than the takeuchi thread where penfold posted would i find a reply about takeuchi excavators? .I do look at other threads that i think are rellevent and i have not seen any thing. I have been rapt over the knuckles for my views and fair enough , so mate tell me where to look and i will look. ian.

d4c24a

Post #42 by d4c24a » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 am

IANOZ wrote:HI graham , please tell me where other than the takeuchi thread where penfold posted would i find a reply about takeuchi excavators? .I do look at other threads that i think are rellevent and i have not seen any thing. I have been rapt over the knuckles for my views and fair enough , so mate tell me where to look and i will look. ian.

:?: hi ian ,in your last post ,the one i quoted you wanted to know how other people moved their kit about,
i have posted the link to heavy haulage section where robban has posted pictures of how he transports his machine and i have also :thumbs_up: if you then look at the low loaders thread in the same section you will see plenty more pictures of machinery being moved
i am sure rolyd8k has also posted some links to youtube where there is footage of his D8k,s and boxes being moved
have you clicked the link in my last post :thumbs_up:
cheers graham
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

IANOZ

Post #43 by IANOZ » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:21 am

SORRY graham , i thought you were refering to penfold answering my question,not moving machines.No worries.THE whole game over there seems a lot diferent to here. HERE there is large firms with lots of machines and operators but most of the work like I do is done by owner operators.We work for builders leveling house sites& digging house footings.I dig swimming pool holes for firberglass pools and dig sewers & septics for plumbers. WE work for home owners that want to change their house yards to put pools & sheds in ETC ETC. WHERE you guys seem to be employed to operate what we call dry hire machines. Mate i know that you use floats {low loaders ] for the bigger gear , And I see robert in sweden uses a tractor and hook lift trailer. I have seen some where ,something like a transit van with a trailer saying they move tractors and small excavators to spain ETC. MAtey This is a big site and given enough time i will maybe get to read all there is to read , thought it was easyer to just ask a simple question . I have looked at the link WITh roberts tractor and the other tractor and trailer loading the dozer but i assume you dont uses tractors in citys and you dont use large low loaders to move small excavators just asked a question in the compact excavator forum about moving small machines but i will go trawling through heavy haulage looking for any reference . ian.

Joes1989
Flag: Great Britain

Post #44 by Joes1989 » Sat May 16, 2009 11:45 pm

This little TB23R has been working on the site im working on this last week.
I must say that it looks a very nice machine and would liked to have had a go on it but unfortunately it was working out on the road and i was needed on my 360. I think its on its first job....

Ill try and get some more pictures on monday if its still on site.

Joe

IANOZ

Post #45 by IANOZ » Sun May 17, 2009 5:14 pm

HI Joe, IS that a company colour scheme, or what ,Here in oz they are white and red.ian.

Joes1989
Flag: Great Britain

Post #46 by Joes1989 » Sun May 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Yeh its the companies livery, They are called Morgan EST and they do utilities (electric,gas etc) they paint all there mini diggers with purple booms and dippers to get them regognised. I think they've just had a batch of new JCB 8018's in the past year and a half and they are painted oll purple.

Joe

IANOZ

Post #47 by IANOZ » Mon May 18, 2009 6:20 pm

HI Joe, yes well they sure do stand out in a crowd don't they! There is a concrete company over here that paints their mixer trucks pink ,with the motto THINK PINK .ian

ryan

Post #48 by ryan » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:35 am

Hi all,

Hello from Trinidad & Tobago, where you'll never need a heater in the excavator,
I'm new to this forum, its very nice to see people come together like this,
I am also a fan of Takeuchi machines, there units are reliable and smiple,

Ryan

IANOZ

Post #49 by IANOZ » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:53 am

Guday ryan, Welcome aboard the good ship CMN.Sounds like your in a simaler climate to where i am in australia.Dont think i would like the weather most of these other guys have got to put up with. I see hammerman having a windge about his air con not working. Thats like us crying that our heaters not working. ian.

IBH

Post #50 by IBH » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Takeuchi TB016 belonging to Morgan EST.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Compact Excavators”