o

Discuss compact excavators here

IANOZ

Re: Machinery Movers mini excavator feature November 2008

Post #31 by IANOZ » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:21 am

Well guys , someone did look and answer , thats what the little rant was all about. I came on to the site to comunicate with others not to seemingly be ignored,and look it worked. I do try to stay in line with the threads IF you look at the start of this thread, it asked for storys relating to uses and jobs with compact excavators .robert said he had a storys with photos and the thread died till i ask if the story was picked up,NO the answer was. SO i asked to see and here more ,which robert posted Apart from one other posting no one commented,noone bothered to look at the photos .THAT annoyed me as robert took the time to gve us all something interesting to look at.AND NOONE APART FROM ME MADE THE EFFORT TO THANK HIM . maybe now that I have got your attension you might all go back to the start and read the whole thing not just my little soapbox effort and show some apprecation for our swedish friend. INNES mate none of that was aimed at you you chiped in and have been very helpfull with my JCB problems . but same thing i did update 8080 thread ,THE computer still has no arrived from england and i asked if any one in england could tell me if the airports where closed due to the weather .NO ONE answered NO one it looked like to me cared .I am still none the wiser IF i think i can help I post something ON the caterpillar site someone asked about JCB drotts I replyed telling the guy how to find this site And that there was photos for him to see .HE sent a reply back saying he found this site and thanked me for pointing him in this direction. WE now all gain another forum member to add something more to the site . I have a feeling robert feels the same way about this as i do. Look at the number of threads with his or my name at the end that on one has replyed to . I enjoy going through the forums each night looking at and replying to BUT it gets very discoraging when no one replys. i aways look to see if robert has posted and reply. I could send him a private message but that to me is not what a forum is about . I AWAIT REPLYS WITH INTEREST >IAN>

Robban_C

Post #32 by Robban_C » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:05 am

Martyn Henley wrote:... Can we please stick to the topic, ...

You are right Martyn, the thread is now very far from the subject.

I promised Ian some more pictures from some working with fire wood and I´ll put a link here instead of up loading the photos in the wrong thread:
Volvo EC35 working with fire wood
Volvo EC45 PRO -06
Volvo EC35 -01
MB-Trac 800 turbo
Bigab 10-14 hook lift trailer
MF 3165, Poor Ferguson

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RobbanxC

IANOZ

Post #33 by IANOZ » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:17 pm

HI Robert,The thread started asking for photos and storys, It has only gone off track with me trying to get others to show some apprecation for your efforts .YES I have asked questions about other things along the way. DO we really have to start another new thread to do that. UNfortunatly because no one else bothered to join in it got to be a private conversation between the two of us, THen when they have all finally stuck there noses in they get upset because i set out to upset them ,get them off there backsides. Now GUYS how about you go back to the start of the thread and read it right through . THEN GO and look at my fowler dozer thread . TO ME thats the way it is supposed to work EVERYONE joining in .NOW i have woke you all up how about you do it . ian.

Return to “Compact Excavators”