Misc Demo pics

Discuss demolition equipment here

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Re: Misc Demo pics

Post #11 by Jeremy Rowland » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Sam here is another pic I took from a distance, I took it standing on the canal bridge to the left is Wessons and you can just about make out the second Doosan machine they have on-site.
To the right is G.C. Rickards truck breakers!

Jeremy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

samk706

Post #12 by samk706 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:20 pm

ah ok thanks Jeremy, might see if i can get down there at a later date when there might be some high reach machinery down there, or when some more demolition might be taking place :)

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #13 by Jeremy Rowland » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:28 pm

I guess it would have been around 2004 when West Bromwich got a Lidl store; the rise of the 'el-cheapo' grocer come provisions store has been on the increase especially, during the more recent hard economic times.
I was rather surprised to say the least that what I considered to be a 'new store' shut up and boarded round for demolition :o :shock: What was once the new Lidl store has become a victim of its own success with demolition in progress to make way for an even larger store; talk about 'much wants more' or perhaps in this case a 'Lotl more rather than a Lidl more'
What a waste of a good building :roll:

Jeremy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Demolition Equipment”