Demolition Poles

Discuss demolition equipment here

Topic author
tim
Flag: Great Britain

Demolition Poles

Post #1 by tim » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Before the arrival of today's high reach demolition machines with their 3 piece booms and shears/cruncehrs etc some contractors used demolition poles mounted on 360's.There were rigid and telescopic versions, some home made although O&K,Liebherr and Poclain amongst others offered factory built versions.Here are some old clippings of machines at work in the UK-if any other members have any pics please put them on.
LC3.jpg
CB1.jpg
BD1.jpg
BD3.jpg
JM6.jpg
WD1.jpg
:thumbup: Tim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Joes1989
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Demolition Poles

Post #2 by Joes1989 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:02 pm

I had some pictures of a Cat 350L with one of these sorts of poles! It belonged to a firm called East midlands demo! Infact they had a brand new EC360C with one on too! They were working in tandem to take down a an old brick built factory!

sean

Post #3 by sean » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:37 am

tim wrote:Before the arrival of today's high reach demolition machines with their 3 piece booms and shears/cruncehrs etc some contractors used demolition poles mounted on 360's.There were rigid and telescopic versions, some home made although O&K,Liebherr and Poclain amongst others offered factory built versions.Here are some old clippings of machines at work in the UK-if any other members have any pics please put them on.
LC3.jpg
CB1.jpg
BD1.jpg
BD3.jpg
JM6.jpg
WD1.jpg
:thumbup: Tim

Hi tim good to see your still hard at it,did you spot the track loader inside the building on the first pic?Think i have some pics that will go with these of yours, i will start scrounging through my stuff now.
sean.

sean

Post #4 by sean » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:44 am

Hi tim,good to see you'r still hard at it,did you spot the track loader in the building on first pic?think i have some pics that will go with these of yours,i'll start looking.
sean.

Return to “Demolition Equipment”