Post #11 by Jack » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Nice Pictures Mate :thumbs_up:

Some Humphries Pictures Here.

the Odd ones

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Re: H.E. Humphries

Post #12 by Jeremy Rowland » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Sadly I haven't had much time for taking pics recently and the darker nights and weather conditions don't help either, just a one-off shot I took today hmmm lets see then I guess the dipper pin was not secured last time I told em about it working its way out :doh:
This site is now nearly cleared I expect there will be a lot of plant on use here given the size of the site when building work finally starts.

Jeremy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BulldozerD11

Re: H.E. Humphries

Post #13 by BulldozerD11 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:12 am

Some good photos there Jeremy. :thumbup:

Re: - NFDC can be a case of 'Do as I say not as I do' with certain top people in the organisation. They like to bang the pr image drum and fancy policies but forget some of the basics (PPE). ;)

And some members sub out the 'dodgy' jobs to others. For all the hype about professionalism and fancy paper work the reality can be different and the subbies takes most of the flack (but then some deserve it for the short cuts they try to take if they can get away with it).

BTW :- other people in the NFDC are excellent and are very professional and take H&S very seriously (while also looking for a good claim for extras or an extension of time and work with not against the main contractor)

So much for recycling these days, with all the tin sheets trashed, once upon a time they would have been striped and old for re use, now we 'recycle' they all just go in the scrap pot aboard. :arrrrgh:

Return to “Demolition Equipment”