Search found 44 matches
- Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:00 am
- Forum: Loaders/Backhoes
- Topic: Interesting bit of kit; Merceded Unimog 406 - 419 Ex US Army
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2811
Thanks for that explanation Paul. Always tell people to disconnect the battery but always had to blag the reason lol.. On another note, I've just replaced my old buzz box with a new inverter stick welder from weldequip. Well!!! what the f#uk is the wizardry behind this???? It weighs all of 2.5kg and...
- Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:23 am
- Forum: Workshop equipment/tools
- Topic: Hydrovane model 128 compressor
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1909
Copy manuals are expensive and I cringe every time I buy one. I'm not going to say how much the manual and parts list for the Iron Fairy crane just cost me!!!! BUT I always try and get the manual for everything I buy secondhand to use or restore. They are invaluable when it comes to operation, servi...
- Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:58 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: The Demolition News - collection topic
- Replies: 3349
- Views: 80566
Fall of the Aztecs… DemolitionNews Suspended sentence for multiple safety breaches. A Hertfordshire based contractor has been found guilty for a series of safety failings across two separate sites. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) received a complaint in March 2014 from a member of the public ...